Monday, May 9, 2011

Are Women Really That Complicated?

A few weeks ago, a friend posted a link on my Facebook wall to a photo titled “Man and Woman in Computer Form.” I clicked the photo thumbnail and found myself looking at two control panels. One, labeled “Man,” contained an on/off switch. The other, labeled “Woman” contained 40 colored knobs and buttons, complete with blinking lights.

You’ve probably seen the picture I’m describing. It has come through my Facebook feed several times in the last weeks. On StumbleUpon alone, it has been viewed over four million times and received over one thousand comments. Apparently, something about the old “women are so much more complicated than men” cliché really resonates with people...

Visit Marry Well to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment