Monday, November 28, 2011

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

In October of 1963, the Beatles recorded what would become their first No. 1 hit in the United States. The song was written especially for the American market by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and it went on to become the first Beatles single to have advance orders of over one million copies. The title of the song is familiar to most of us: “I Want To Hold Your Hand.”

And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
It´s such a feeling
That my love
I can’t hide…
Yeah you, got that something
I think you´ll understand
When I feel that something
I wanna hold your hand

In a culture of casual sex, perhaps there is nothing that seems as innocent as holding hands. An article I recently read, however, challenged my thinking on the topic...

Visit Marry Well to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment