Friday, December 2, 2011

Blessing and Change

It's been over four months since my last post.

This break from blogging wasn't desired or planned. Rather, it was unavoidable due to an onslaught of blessing and change in my life that began in August.

Just to give you a little taste, here are a few of the recent happenings.


In August, my family purchased a new home -- a little fixer-upper across town. We began deep cleaning and moderate remodeling as soon as the sale went through.

Soon after we purchased the house, my family made an offer on 37 acres about 20 minutes away. The offer was accepted, and after a 7-year search, we finally own some acreage.

The last four months have passed in a flurry of packing, scrubbing, and painting. As the holidays approach and the remodeling continues, I'm not really sure how much writing I'll do in the near future.

But though I am short on time, I couldn't be more thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!Let us know when your writing ceases :)

    ReplyDelete