Friday, December 20, 2013

Single During the Holidays

This morning I read a recent article from Single Roots: “The Struggle of Singleness at Christmas” by Allison Stroud. She begins:

It is hard to write a blog post about being single at the holidays without sounding cynical. I mentioned this to another single friend yesterday at work and he agreed with me. I’m going to do my best here…
It’s hard to be single. It’s even harder during the holidays. I don’t think I’ve stated anything new. I’m pretty sure all of us who read Single Roots are thinking the same or have thought the same thing. I’ve tried to narrow it down to why exactly it is so much harder than normal-except for when we go to weddings, but that’s another blog post for another day.

Visit Marry Well to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment